Friday, May 27, 2011

Wk 4 Publishing/Leadership project part 1 of 2: My initial plan of action




My plan of action for publishing my Action Research project involves researching the TechTrends - Linking Research and Practice to Improve Learning, A publication of the Association for Educational Communications & Technology. TechTrends is a publication for professionals in the educational technology field and I want to share my AR with fellow professionals in the technology field with the hopes of sharing knowledge about what I studied in the area of technology integration.

http://www.springer.com/education+%26+language/learning+%26+instruction/journal/11528




My second choice is Journal of Digital Learning in Teacher Education (formerly the Journal of Computing in Teacher Education, JCTE) , which features peer reviewed articles which focus on teaching with technology in the educational environment. My hope is to share my AR with teachers and pre teachers, educators, policy makers and fellow technology coordinators across the world in order to affect change in the K-12 educational classroom.


http://www.iste.org/learn/publications/submission-information/journals-submission-information/jdlte-submission-guidelines.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment